After much consideration and discussion SEMI decided to postpone the SEMI Europe Industry Strategy Symposium (ISS Europe 2020) to 2021 because of the continuing uncertainty around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) that could potentially impact the health and safety of our members and guests, and the success of the symposium inauguration in Brussels.
We have scheduled ISS Europe 2021 for April 21-23, 2021 at the same venue, the Steigenberger Wiltcher’s in Brussels.
As the world seeks to leverage emerging technologies to establish a new normal, the microelectronics manufacturing and design supply chain will play a critical role. Semiconductors are at the center of the innovative solutions required to develop the Digital Economy and provide a secure and sustainable Digital Future.
ISS Europe 2021 will gather key stakeholders from the public and private sectors to help design a way forward and fast-track a return to high industry growth into 2021 and beyond.
The symposium will deliver high value presentations and extensive networking opportunities covering:
- How technology can secure solutions to future global challenges
- How Europe will stimulate strategic progress in key technology areas essential for European competitiveness and security
- The critical importance of partnerships between RTOs, corporations, SMEs, academia and government in creating innovative technology and exploitation ecosystems
- What European and national instruments will be available to support collaborative innovation in the future
- The enormous benefits of working together in collaborative ecosystems enabling European competitiveness and a sustainable society
- How to take full advantage of the talent and diversity across Europe