PhotonicSweden on behalf of SIO Grafen:
Welcome to an innovation workshop focusing on Sensors with Graphene, jointly arranged by SIO Grafen, RISE and the Graphene Flagship.
When: 23 November 2022, 11.00-17.00.
RISE Electrum, floor 6, elevator B,
Kistagången 16 in Stockholm, Sweden.
11.00-12.00 Lab tour
12.00-13.00 Lunch at Restaurant Provence
13.00-13.15 Opening (RISE, SIO Grafen, Graphene Flagship)
• The European 2D-Experimental Pilot Line as a platform for novel sensor concepts, Gordon Rinke, AMO
• Vision Enhancement in Adverse Weather: Graphene’s role towards low-cost Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensors, Jan-Erik Källhammar, Veoneer
• Gas sensing with mid-infrared photonics: graphene for integrated Systems-on-Chip
Floria Ottonello Briano, SenseAir
• The PhotonHUB Offer – Why and how to apply for PhotonHUB funding?
Lennart BM Svensson, PhotonicSweden
• Pitch presentations
14.45-15.05 Coffee break
• Integration of 2D-material for semiconductors
Arne Quellmalz, In2great Materials AB/KTH
• Graphene based hybrid metasurfaces for mid-IR gas sensors
Tom Yager, Institute of Solid State Physics
• Gassenors based on MoS2
Patrik Bjöörn, Smena Catalysis
• TBC CrayoNano AS
16.25-17.00 Free discussion